Pooja Hegde Net Worth 2023 Films, Awards, Husband, Cars
|Net Worth 2023||7$ Million +|
|Net Worth In INR||Rs.51 crore +|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1990|
|Monthly Income||Rs. 50 lac+|
Pooja Hegde: The Talented Actress Making Waves in Indian Cinema
If you’re a fan of Indian cinema, you’ve probably heard of the talented actress, Pooja Hegde. With her stunning looks, impeccable acting skills, and down-to-earth personality, she has won the hearts of millions of people worldwide.
Pooja Hegde was born on October 13, 1990, in Mumbai, India. Her father, Manjunath Hegde, is a renowned dermatologist, and her mother, Latha Hegde, is a housewife. She also has a younger brother named Rishabh Hegde.
Growing up, Pooja was a bright student and excelled in academics. She completed her schooling from M.M.K College, Mumbai, and went on to pursue a degree in Commerce from the prestigious Mithibai College in Mumbai.
Despite coming from a non-filmy background, Pooja was always interested in acting and modeling. She began modeling while still in college and participated in various beauty pageants. She was crowned Miss India South Glamorous Hair in 2010 and was a runner-up in the Miss Universe India pageant in 2010.
Pooja Hegde’s Films
After completing her degree, Pooja decided to pursue a career in acting and made her debut in the Tamil film industry with the film “Mugamoodi” in 2012. She later made her Bollywood debut with the film “Mohenjo Daro” opposite Hrithik Roshan in 2016. Since then, she has acted in several successful films and has become one of the most sought-after actresses in the Indian film industry.
Pooja Hegde’s films:
|2014||Oka Laila Kosam||Telugu||Nandana|
|2018||Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava||Telugu||Aravinda|
|2022||Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali||Hindi||N/A|
Please note that this list may not be exhaustive, and there may be other films or projects that she has been a part of.
Awards And Recognitions
Pooja Hegde has received several awards and nominations for her performances in films. In 2014, she won the SIIMA Award for Best Female Debutant for the film Oka Laila Kosam. She also received nominations for the Filmfare Award for Best Actress (Telugu) for the films Duvvada Jagannadham and Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava.
Some of Pooja Hegde’s awards and recognitions:
|2016||South Indian International Movie Awards||Best Debut Actress||Mukunda|
|2017||Zee Telugu Golden Awards||Best Debut Actress||Duvvada Jagannadham|
|2018||Zee Telugu Golden Awards||Best Actress||Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava|
|2019||Zee Cine Awards Telugu||Best Actress||Maharshi|
|2019||Zee Telugu Golden Awards||Best Actress||Maharshi|
|2019||Behindwoods Gold Medal||Best Actress||Maharshi|
|2019||Asiavision Awards||Excellence In Tamil Cinema||Mugamoodi|
|2019||Vogue Beauty Awards||Beauty Of The Year||N/A|
Favorite Things of Pooja Hegde
Here are a few things that she has mentioned:
- Favorite color: White
- Favorite food: Biryani and pizza
- Favorite drink: Coffee
- Favorite actor: Hrithik Roshan and Mahesh Babu
- Favorite actress: Madhuri Dixit and Meryl Streep
- Favorite director: Imtiaz Ali and Mani Ratnam
- Favorite holiday destination: London
- Favorite hobby: Dancing and reading books
- Favorite book: The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
- Favorite movie: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ)
Please note that these are her preferences and may be subject to change over time.
Pooja Hegde Net Worth
Pooja Hegde’s net worth is estimated to be around $7 million USD approximately 51 Indian Crores. Her primary source of income is from her work in the Indian film industry, including acting in films and endorsing various brands. She has worked with popular brands like Lipton, Oppo, and Coca-Cola, among others.
Passion for Music
Pooja Hegde has a passion for music and has often expressed her love for singing. In fact, before pursuing a career in acting, she had participated in several singing competitions and had even won a few of them.
In an interview, Pooja Hegde revealed that she enjoys listening to music and finds it therapeutic. She also mentioned that she has a soft spot for romantic songs and enjoys singing them.
Pooja Hegde has also showcased her singing talent in some of her movies. In the 2018 movie “Saakshyam”, she sang a song titled “Soundarya Lahari”. She also lent her voice to the song “Daari Chudu” in the 2020 movie “Krishna and His Leela”.
Apart from this, Pooja Hegde has also been associated with various music-related events and has performed at several concerts. She has also shared videos of herself singing on her social media, giving her fans a glimpse of her musical side.
Charity Work Of Pooja Hegde
Here are some of the charitable works she has been associated with:
- Support for COVID-19 relief: Pooja Hegde has contributed to various COVID-19 relief efforts, including donating money to the PM Cares Fund and helping to distribute masks and sanitizers to people in need.
- Education for underprivileged children: Pooja Hegde has been associated with an NGO called ‘Akshaya Patra’ which provides mid-day meals to underprivileged school children across India. She has also visited schools and interacted with children to raise awareness about the importance of education.
- Women’s empowerment: Pooja Hegde has been associated with the ‘Save the Girl Child’ initiative, which aims to educate and empower girls in India. She has also been associated with the ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ campaign which aims to raise awareness about the importance of educating and protecting the girl child.
- Animal welfare: Pooja Hegde is a self-proclaimed animal lover and has associated with various animal welfare organizations. She has also been vocal about issues related to animal cruelty and has advocated for better treatment of animals.
5 Best Movies Of Pooja Hegde
|Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava||2018||Trivikram Srinivas|
|Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo||2020||Trivikram Srinivas|
|Duvvada Jagannadham||2017||Harish Shankar|
Quotes By Pooja Hegde
Pooja Hegde has shared some inspiring and insightful quotes in various interviews and on her social media. Here are a few of her quotes:
- “Believe in yourself and work hard to achieve your dreams.”
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.”
- “Life is too short to not follow your passion.”
- “Always strive to learn something new every day.”
- “Never forget your roots and where you come from.”
- “Chase your dreams with passion and dedication.”
- “Don’t wait for opportunities, create them for yourself.”
- “Success is not about being better than someone else, it’s about being better than you were yesterday.”
- “Your attitude determines your altitude.”
- “Never give up on something that you really want. It’s difficult to wait, but worse to regret.”
More to Read
Pooja Hegde is a talented actress, a role model, and an inspiration to millions of people around the world. Her journey is a testament to the fact that with hard work, dedication, and perseverance, anyone can achieve their dreams. We can’t wait to see what the future holds for this talented actress, and we wish her all the best for her upcoming projects.
When was Pooja Hegde born?
Pooja Hegde was born on October 13, 1990.
What is Pooja Hegde’s hometown?
Pooja Hegde was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
What are some of Pooja Hegde’s notable movies?
Some of Pooja Hegde’s notable movies include “Mohenjo Daro”, “DJ”, “Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava”, and “Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo”.
What are some of Pooja Hegde’s hobbies?
Pooja Hegde enjoys reading, dancing, and listening to music. She is also a fitness enthusiast and regularly practices yoga and Pilates.
Is Pooja Hegde active on social media?
Yes, Pooja Hegde is active on social media.